1 cups penne pasta
1 small can Black bean
5 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small red onion, finely chopped
1/4 green bell pepper,finely chopped
1/4 red bell pepper,finely chopped
1/2 cucumber,finely chopped
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (Optional)
1/4 cup salad dressing ( olive and feta)
1/4 cup salad dressing ( cucumber or ranch)
1. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the penne, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain well in a colander set in the sink.
2. Combine all the chopped vegetables and all the salad dressing and mix well.
3. drain black bean and rinse well and add to above mixture.
4. add pepper as per taste .
5. serve cold with crumbled cheese .