• 2 big Aubergines (eggplant)
• 2 tbsp Tahini (sesame paste)
• 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
• 2 tbsp Yogurt
• 1 crushed Garlic (optional)
• Salt & Pepper (to taste)
How to make Baba Ghanoush:
• Make a slit in the skin of aubergine. Place it under a hot grill and cook each side for a few minutes.If you are cooking on stove top apply oil and wrap in foil and cook.
• Allow it to cool down. Then, peel off the skin. Wash with cold water and place in a colander for a few minutes, to remove all the excess liquid.
• Run the aubergines and the other ingredients in a food processor and make a rough mix.
• Top with some olive oil and chopped parsley or fresh basil.