• 500 g Baby Corn, long sliced
• 1 cup Gram Flour (besan)
• 1 cup All-purpose Flour (maida)
• 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
• 1 pinch Baking Soda
• Salt, as per taste
• Oil, for frying
How to make Baby Corn Fritters:
• Take a bowl and mix maida, besan, chili powder, baking soda and salt in it.
• Now, slowly add water to it and mix well, so that no lumps are formed.
• Keep stirring it and make sure that a thick and smooth paste is formed.
• Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying.
• Now, dip baby corn pieces in the paste and fry them on low-medium flame.
• Serve hot with tomato sauce.